No Investment Advice Provided
Any opinions, chats, messages, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained on this Website are provided as general market information for educational and entertainment purposes only, and do not constitute investment advice. The Website should not be relied upon as a substitute for extensive independent market research before making your actual trading decisions. Opinions, market data, recommendations or any other content is subject to change at any time without notice. Tradegatehub. will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.
We do not recommend the use of technical analysis as a sole means of trading decisions. We do not recommend making hurried trading decisions. You should always understand that PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT NECESSARILY INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS.
2. Changes to Tradegatehub
We may discontinue or change any service or feature on Tradegatehub at any time without notice. We do not guarantee backward compatibility of our services and Application Programming Interface (API) in this case.
3. Ownership of information; License to use Tradegatehub; redistribution of data
Unless otherwise noted, all rights, titles, and interests in Tradegatehub, and all information made available through Tradegatehub or our services, in all languages, formats, and media throughout the world, including, but not limited to, all copyrights and trademarks therein, are the exclusive property of Tradegatehub, our affiliates or our Data Providers, as defined in section 6 (disclaimer regarding content) below.
All rights, title and interest in and to any data or/and other information provided by Interactive Data (IDCO), and all such data/information made available by Interactive Data (IDCO) through Tradegatehub or our services, in all languages, formats and media throughout the world, including all copyrights and trademarks therein, are the property of Interactive Data (IDCO), our affiliates or our Data Providers (as applicable).
You may not use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools on the Tradegatehub content, frame any portion of Tradegatehub or its content, sublicense, assign, transfer, sell, loan, or otherwise distribute for payment the Tradegatehub content without our prior written consent. You may not circumvent any mechanisms included in the Tradegatehub content for preventing the unauthorized reproduction or distribution of the Tradegatehub content. For additional information on commercial and partnership inquiries with us, please see the Contacts page.
Except as otherwise expressly permitted by the preceding paragraph, you agree not to sell any of the services or materials in any manner or for any purposes, without the prior expressed written consent of Tradegatehub and/or our Data Providers. In addition, you shall not, without the prior expressed written consent of Tradegatehub and the relevant Data Providers, make copies of any of the software or documentation that may be provided, electronically or otherwise, including, but not limited to, translating, decompiling, disassembling or creating derivative works.
Except as otherwise expressly permitted by additional agreement, we do not permit commercial usage of any of our services or APIs. We make no warranty and assume no obligation or liability for third party services or software. Please see section 19 (third party software) below for further information.
Tradegatehub grants all users of Tradegatehub.com, and all other available versions of the site, to use snapshots of Tradegatehub charts in analysis, press releases, books, articles, blog posts and other publications. In addition, Tradegatehub grants the use of all previously mentioned materials in education sessions, the display of Tradegatehub charts during video broadcasts, which includes overviews, news, analytics and otherwise use or promote Tradegatehub charts or any products from the Tradegatehub website on the condition that Tradegatehub attribution is clearly visible at all times when such charts and products are used.
Attribution must include a reference to Tradegatehub, including, but not limited to, those described herein.
Use of Tradegatehub charts during video or other promotions where Tradegatehub attribution is not visible, must include a description of the product used therein. For instance: "Charting platform used for this analysis is provided by Tradegatehub," or simply "Charts by Tradegatehub." Font size should not be less than 10 PT = 13PX = 3.4MM.
You can use the "Snapshot" button in the top toolbar of the chart to instantly create a picture file of your current chart. Tradegatehub will automatically take a snapshot with all required attributions and provide a link where you can view your chart, download it or share it. The use of any Tradegatehub products outside the Tradegatehub website, without a proper attribution of Tradegatehub, is not allowed. Users who disobey this attribution rule herein may be banned permanently, and other legal actions may be taken to ensure compliance. This includes, but is not limited to, cease-and-desist warnings, court orders, injunctions, fines, damages relief, and so on.
5. Third party sites and advertisers
Tradegatehub may include links to third party websites. Some of these sites may contain materials that are objectionable, unlawful, or inaccurate. You agree that Tradegatehub shall not be held liable for any trading activities or other activities that occur on any website you access through links on Tradegatehub. We provide these links as a convenience, and do not endorse the content or services offered by these other sites. Any dealings that you have with advertisers found on Tradegatehub are between you and the advertiser and you acknowledge and agree that we are not liable for any loss or claim you may have against an advertiser.
Unauthorized soliciting on Tradegatehub is strictly prohibited and may result in penalties, including, but not limited to, temporary or permanent bans of the account found in violation, and any appropriate and available legal action for monetary and other damages.
6. Disclaimer regarding content
Tradegatehub cannot and does not represent or guarantee that any of the information available through our services or on Tradegatehub is accurate, reliable, current, complete or appropriate for your needs. Various information available through our services or on Tradegatehub may be specially obtained by Tradegatehub from professional businesses or organizations, such as exchanges, news providers, market data providers and other content providers (e.g. Cboe BZX and possibly other established financial exchanges such as the New York Stock Exchange, NASDAQ, New York Mercantile Exchange and Dow Jones), who are believed to be sources of reliable information (collectively, the "Data Providers"). Nevertheless, due to various factors — including the inherent possibility of human and mechanical error — the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, results obtained from use, and correct sequencing of information available through our services and website are not and cannot be guaranteed by Tradegatehub. We make no warranty and assume no obligation or liability for scripts, indicators, ideas and other content of third parties. Your use of any third-party scripts, indicators, ideas and other content is at your sole risk.
7. Disclaimer regarding investment decisions and trading
Decisions to buy, sell, hold or trade in securities, commodities and other investments involve risk and are best made based on the advice of qualified financial professionals. Any trading in securities or other investments involves a risk of substantial losses. The practice of "Day Trading" involves particularly high risks and can cause you to lose substantial sums of money. Before undertaking any trading program, you should consult a qualified financial professional. Please consider carefully whether such trading is suitable for you considering your financial condition and ability to bear financial risks. Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any loss or damage you or anyone else incurs as a result of any trading or investment activity that you or anyone else engages in based on any information or material you receive through Tradegatehub or our services.
8. Disclaimer regarding hypothetical performance results
Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations, some of which are mentioned below. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown. In fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program.
One of the limitations of hypothetical performance results is that they are generally prepared with the benefit of hindsight. In addition, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk in actual trading. For example the ability to withstand losses or to adhere to a particular trading program in spite of the trading losses are material points, which can also adversely affect trading results. There are numerous other factors related to the market in general or to the implementation of any specific trading program which cannot be fully accounted for in the preparation of hypothetical performance results and all of which can adversely affect actual trading results.
9. Registered users
In consideration of your use of the Tradegatehub website, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving Tradegatehub services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Tradegatehub’s registration form (the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Tradegatehub has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Tradegatehub has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Tradegatehub services (or any portion thereof).
10. Non-Professional subscriber status
As a vendor of official real-time market data from exchanges (e.g. Nasdaq) for end users, we are required to identify the 'Non-Professional' status of any Subscriber. By ordering a subscription for market data on Tradegatehub (except for the following subscriptions: CME GLOBEX, CBOT, COMEX, NYMEX) you confirm the following:
1. You use market data solely for personal use, not for your business or any other entity.
2. You are not registered or qualified with the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Commodities Futures Trading Commission (CFTC).
3. You are not registered or qualified with any securities agency, any securities exchange, association or regulatory body in any country.
4. You do not perform any functions that are similar to those that require an individual to register or qualify with the SEC, the CFTC, any other securities agency, any securities exchange, or association or regulatory body, or any commodities or futures contract market, or association or regulatory body.
5. You are not engaged as an investment advisor (as that term is defined in Section 202 (a) (11) of the Investment Advisor's Act of 1940) or asset manager and you are not engaged to provide investment advice to any individual or entity.
6. You are not subscribing to the service in your capacity as a principal, officer, partner, employee, or agent of any business or on behalf of any other individual.
7. You use your own capital, not provided by any other individual or entity in the conduct of your trading.
8. You do not conduct trading for the benefit of a corporation, partnership, or other entity.
9. You have not entered into any agreement to share the profit of your trading activities or receive compensation for your trading activities.
10. You are not receiving office space, and equipment or other benefits in exchange for your trading or work as a financial consultant to any person, firm or business entity.
11. Derived Data
Our proprietary derivation consumes raw market data and executes a 2-factor derivation process to produce the displayed price, later consumed by the price engine. Derived market data is sourced and supplied from various sources and can therefore be blended.
The derivation process involves changing the raw price by a factor determined by the volume of trading on the underlying market, a randomized variable and a maximum offset amount. The derived data price is only ever displayed to our non-professional clients, the derived data price then being the proprietary value of an organization.
At no point is raw data accessible by any client, nor can said data be reverse-engineered in any manner. All markets are passed through the same derivation engine.
12. Access and security
You accept responsibility for the confidentiality and use of any username and email address that use to register for your access to and use of our services. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Tradegatehub of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Tradegatehub cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply.
13. Payment and cancellation of servisse – For paid services.
2. Each user can try any paid plan for 30 days free of charge. If the trial is not cancelled before its expiration date, it automatically converts to a monthly or annual paid plan depending on user’s choice. There are no refunds for monthly plans, even if the subscription is canceled on the same day as the autoconversion payment has gone through. Refunds are available only after an automatic deduction for annual payments (i.e. after trial and after renewal) within 14 calendar days after the payment was made. Please note that users who filed a chargeback/dispute request or a claim are not eligible for a refund. PRO, PRO+ and Premium subscriptions automatically include market data that is available without additional per-user fees only. You can see which markets are available for free and which need to be purchased separately on the Tradegatehub. A cancelled trial and associated services will stop immediately after cancellation, except for any data packages that were purchased.
3. The service is billed in advance on a monthly, annual, or 2-year basis. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, or refunds for months unused with an open user account. If auto renewal fails for an annual plan you will automatically be switched to a monthly plan.
4. All billing is recurring, which means you will continue to get billed until you cancel your subscription. You are solely responsible for properly canceling your Tradegatehub subscription. An email request or support ticket asking for your subscription to be cancelled is not considered cancellation. You may cancel your subscription at any time by visiting the billing section of your Profile Settings page.
5. If you cancel the service before the end of your current paid up period, your subscription will remain active until the next due date. After the due date, if no payment received, your subscription will be stopped.
6. We do not offer refunds for initial payments. If you order the service for the first time, please make sure that the order is correct before the payment is made.
7. We do not offer refunds for recurring monthly payments. If you have been billed for automatic monthly renewal of the Service, you can cancel the subscription to avoid billing for next months.
8. We do not offer refunds for upgrades to a more expensive plan or a longer billing cycle. Remaining days are converted into an equivalent value of days on the new subscription.
9. We offer refunds for recurring annual and 2-year payments on demand. If you have been billed for automatic annual and 2-year renewal of the service, you have 14 calendar days (after the payment was made) to contact our support team. If you don't do this, TradingView assumes that renewal of the service is expected and the payment will not be refunded.
10. Refunds are available only after an automatic deduction for annual payments (i.e. after trial and after renewal) within 14 calendar days after the payment was made.
11. Our moderators are official Tradegatehub representatives, with the authority to warn or ban users (including those with a paid subscription) when they do not abide by the Rules. We do not offer refunds in case you are banned from publishing content and interacting with others because your paid subscription and all of its data and/or features are still available during any such ban.
14. Feedback to Tradegatehub
By submitting ideas, content, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals ("Contributions") to Tradegatehub through our contact or feedback webpages, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) your Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information; (b) Tradegatehub is not under any obligation of confidentiality, expressed or implied, with respect to the Contributions; (c) Tradegatehub shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; (d) Tradegatehub may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development; (e) your Contributions automatically become the property of Tradegatehub, without any obligation of Tradegatehub to you; and (f) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Tradegatehub under any circumstances.
By creating an account with Tradegatehub, you agree that Tradegatehub can use your email address to send you marketing materials, service-related notices, important information messages, special offers, etc. You can unsubscribe from this by clicking on the link provided in the emails.
18. House rules
By creating and using an account on Tradegatehub you confirm you have read and agree to follow our House Rules.
19. Third Party Software
You represent and warrant that you have all intellectual property rights, including all necessary patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights, in and to your script. If you use third-party materials, you represent and warrant that you have the right to distribute third-party material in the script. You agree that you will not submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including patent, privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to submit the material.
You are solely responsible for any script that you create. Tradegatehub is not in any way responsible for the use or misuse of your script by any user. Tradegatehub is not in any way responsible for the use or misuse any user’s script by you.
By using the publish script feature, you grant us a world-wide, irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free license
? publish this script as well as the username of the author;
? disclose the source code of the script for open scripts;
? perform, display, use and make available your open or protected script for any user or an invite-only script for any user that received an invite.
You can publish the script under any license. If you do not include the license in the comment section of a script, you agree that your script is licensed under the Mozilla Public License 2.0.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
However, you will still be able to place orders .
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
• By emailing us
• By logging in to your account
• By chatting with us or by sending us a support ticket
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
• Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
email: [email protected]