What is a cookie?
A 'cookie' is a piece of information that is sent to your browser by a website you visit. The Site uses first party cookies (those set by a website that is being visited by the user at the time. For example, cookies via www. Tradegatehub.com) as well as third-party cookies (set by a different domain), as described below.
Cookies can be stored on your computer for various periods of time. They can be in a form of either "session cookies" or "persistent cookies." A session cookie only lasts as long as the browser session and is automatically deleted when you close your browser. A persistent cookie lasts long after your browser is closed and will remain until it expires (as determined by the third party in charge of placing it) or until you delete the cookie. Persistent cookies are used to help sites recognize and identify your computer when you open your browser and surf the Internet again.
You can find out more about cookies (including how to see or manage them) at All About Cookies or AboutCookies.org websites.
If you do not want to receive cookies from third parties, you can also change your browser settings on your computer, or any other device you are using as, described under the "How to control cookies" section below.
The following sets out how we use different categories of cookies, as well as information on your options for managing your settings for the data collected by these technologies:
• Necessary cookies: These cookies are used to provide users with services available through a Site and to use some of its features, such as the ability to log-in and access secure areas, provide pop-up notices, and accept language from sign-up forms. These cookies are essential for using and navigating a Site. Without them, basic functions of our Site would not work. Because these cookies are strictly necessary to deliver our Site’s essential services, you cannot refuse them.
• Functionality cookies: These cookies are used to remember specific choices made by the user (i.e. username, a user's language or their country/region, etc.) and provide enhanced and personalized features to these users based on this data.
• Performance/Analytics cookies: These cookies are used to recognize and count the number of Site visitors, gather statistics regarding how visitors move around the Site (including number of page views and the amount time spent on each page) and for conversion tracking and click hotspots. This helps us improve the way our Site works and general user experience. For example, these cookies allow us to ensure that users are able to find what they need easily.
• Advertising cookies (ad cookies): These cookies are used to show advertising that is relevant to you.
• Cookies used to integrate third party services: These cookies are used to integrate third-party functions on the Site, such as videos, maps, or social network plug-ins.
• Other third party cookies: On some parts of the Site, including, but not limited, to news widgets, we use content provided by other websites(third parties). These third party sites are able to set their own cookies in some cases. Note that we have no control over these third-party cookies. You can turn them off by disabling them on your browser. For more information, you can read the "How to control cookies" section below.
|Categories of Use
|YSC cookie is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos on Youtube pages.
|A cookie set by YouTube to measure bandwidth that determines whether the user gets the new or old player interface.
|5 months 27 days
|The test_cookie is set by doubleclick.net and is used to determine if the user's browser supports cookies.
|Google DoubleClick IDE cookies are used to store information about how the user uses the website to present them with relevant ads and according to the user profile.
|1 year 24 days
|YouTube sets this cookie via embedded youtube-videos and registers anonymous statistical data.
|16 years 3 months 2 days 2 hours
|This cookie is native to PHP applications. The cookie is used to store and identify a users' unique session ID for the purpose of managing user session on the website. The cookie is a session cookies and is deleted when all the browser windows are closed.
|No description available.
|No description available.
Categories of Use
How to control cookies
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can set your browser to disable cookies or to notify you when cookies are being stored. If you disable cookies or refuse to accept a Site's request to place cookies, it is possible that some parts of this Site will not function properly or potentially not work at all.
You can find more information about cookie management on the most popular web-browser help pages by visiting the following links:
• Google Chrome
• Mozilla Firefox
• Microsoft Edge
• Safari (macOS)
• Safari (iOS)
For other browsers, please consult the documentation that your browser manufacturer provides.
We may change the type of third party service providers that place cookies on our Site and amend this Cookies Policy at any time by posting the amended version on our Site. Unless additional notice or consent is required by applicable laws, this will serve as your official notification of these changes.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at [email protected]